Sunday, April 17, 2011

Loosen UP!

Hi Fashion,

Its April...and its a no-no leisure month, means, this is one of the most hectic month for me, I believe for all..
This is when all the reports+assignments+presentation etc etc is on due..and study week! follow up by Exam week(fashion week)..
And still, get somethin to write here, after a long time on hold, I get back here..great!
As my schedule is tight, I feel like loosen up all my pants, avoid the skinny and more on cotton loose pants and the shirt and the tops gone  breezy.. and most of the colours; white, khaki, black, midnight blue, lots of stripes, and a small portion of 'pop' colors(most probaly on my shirts, my belts and shoes...)
I put on my halfframe oversive  spectacles and  cut my hair short!(fashion is all about getting transferred , with the same style....).
This is what im into for now..(I believe pictures worth thousand words...)

Wide legs...can u imagime the comfortness(especially  for men), no?



can u just get the feeling..? hurm...

So, what loose are you? Untill next entry..da~
(Pictures are from thesartorialist.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment